I feel WONDERFUL.
Totally relaxed. Totally refreshed.
Reminiscent. Reflective. Calm.
Tonight I decided to escape into bliss:
Filled a bubble bath,
put on a mix of Elton John, The Beatles, Fleetwood Mac...
gathered all the candles from around my apartment,
placed them intricately at different levels in my bathroom,
and soon had a mini spa...
I even put my cell phone on silent and stuck it in my room,
then turned the bathroom clock around so it wasn't in view.
The final touch?
I turned out the lights and relaxed in a world of glowing "fireflies."
(something I've never done because it seems reserved for couples)
Conclusion?
A candle-lit bath is wonderfully soothing even in this season of life.
I didn't do this because I was exhausted;
I wanted to slow down from all the productivity and enjoy LIFE.
...I haven't felt this peaceful in a long time!
Lesson: think outside the box
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment