"Leave your foolish ways behind, and begin to live;
learn how to be wise." Proverbs 9:6 (NLT)

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Snapshots Explanation

Dear Reader,

It's getting to be too much--
writing long posts every day.
I'm sure you can tell,
as my posts of thinned out immensely.
It's not unmovitavation.
It not lack of inspiration.
So what is it?
It's that I'm LIVING!
And when you're living,
who has time to be typing?
Hence my new approach:
Snapshots.
Yes, that's it. Just a glimpse.
A brief view of what I'm claiming.
Maybe snapshot entries will help you, too.
Less time reading, more time LIVING!

Live on!

~Chicago Girl

2 comments:

  1. It's also the nature of blogs. And school. I used to spend a lot of time on the computer when I was subbing,etc, but the more I teach, the less time I have to be on it (and the less desire). But what happened to the 'fireflies' post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. True! Although I have a lot of time TO be on it but just don't desire to as much. It's definitely a good thing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails