Where do I go from here?
Where will life lead?
Do I continue this path of writing, or just continue living?
He is my happiness, and He makes all things new.
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A blog inspired by "Julie & Julia." My own year-long adventure of finding contentment and happiness during this season of broken dreams. Plan? 365 Days, 365 Claims: Each day choosing, claiming really, one thing to do, (or newly experience or accomplish…) big or small, to help me not only exist, but truly live. Welcome. :)
will you be continue writing your claims? feels like doing a 365 claims myself too but i fear that i don't have the commitment to do so -__-
ReplyDeleteYou should! It really did change my life--change ME. I'm much happier now. Maybe you could try a shorter goal? One month? ...I'm still trying to decide where to go with my blog now that the 365 days are over. I still plan to post as inspired! :)
ReplyDelete