For Day 2 of my adventure I decided to take on a project--put my mind and energy toward something and experience the mere satisfaction of a job well done. Which brings us to... my kitchen: beautiful, big windows, drab white walls. Something had to be done!
I sloshed the gold paint around with the stirring stick trying to imagine what it would look like covering my the walls. Conclusion? Spectacular! Hint for the new painter: don't leave the painter's tape up too long or it pulls the paint off with it! I now have to get white paint to touch up where it pulled that old paint right off the ceiling. Also, get creative when trying to pull the tape off from small spaces where your fingers don't fit. I discovered a tweezers can be quite versatile!
Try it, and good luck!
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment