"Leave your foolish ways behind, and begin to live;
learn how to be wise." Proverbs 9:6 (NLT)

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Day 8 Chocolate!

You can't go wrong by choosing chocolate. I think most girls would agree! Going through the lunch line at work today I noticed that they were serving big pieces of chocolate cake (with chocolate frosting I might add) for dessert. So I stood there and debated for a moment. I knew I didn't NEED it, but the fact was, I WANTED it. I asked myself, "Go for the chocolate or go without?" The answer came quickly: choose the chocolate. So I did. And it was delicious. Regrets? None.

Lesson: we all deserve a treat once in a while

2 comments:

  1. I chose pizza today. The best thing about it - it was free. They had pizza at work to celebrate the return of an executive secretary who just had a child. If you ask me, it was way to early for her to be coming back to work. But the pizza was good.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails