Yesterday, Day 5, I simply tried a new hairdo. You know those popular messy side buns that all the stars wear, especially in the summer"? I've always wanted to try it but never had the confidence to, mostly because it only seems to look right on certain people and it seems more effective on someone with thicker, longer hair. I had an engagement party to go to for one of my friends so I thought, "Why not?" I wasn't sure what reaction I'd get but as soon as my sister saw me she said that it looked adorable (without me asking her for feedback), and we all know that sisters tell the truth! I felt great knowing I'd finally tried it.
Lesson: Sometimes even trying the littlest new thing can bring a simple joy and confidence.
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment