It's amazing how going to the salon can change the whole day. Unless, that is, if you have a cranky hair stylist. (Girls, you know what I'm talking about!) Yesterday, for Day 4, decided to go to a new salon for my end-of-the-summer haircut. I quickly realized my stylist was not in a good mood and so I opted for a People magazine to entertain me instead. To my amazement, as soon as I started reading the hair stylist had a lot to say--she knew everything about famous relationships and famous breakups and had strong opinions on all of them. Although I'm not at all into gossip and giving opinions on people I've never met, it turned into an entertaining convo, a cute haircut, and a less expensive price than I had expected. I went home with money left over and a cute flip to brighten my day.
Lesson: sometimes people surprise you
Saturday, August 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
is there going to be a picture of the haircut?
ReplyDelete-Tessa