"Leave your foolish ways behind, and begin to live;
learn how to be wise." Proverbs 9:6 (NLT)

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 173 On the Edge

Breaking out of the regular routine brings a sense of life.
Living.  Freedom.
Tonight I started to get a little lonely and sad...
and I didn't want to be home doing nothing.
So, I called up a girl friend--
an hour later we were at the dinner movie theater ordering pizza
and chatting away while waiting for the movie to start.

I think I had about five heart attacks during it--
this wasn't just a typical action movie.
It was INTENSE.
I remember one moment where I felt like my heart stopped.  Literally.
The movie?  "Edge of Darkness" starring Mel Gibson.
If you're okay with a lot of blood and surprise attacks, you'd enjoy it.
Me on the otherhand--I almost slept with my nightlight on!

Lesson:  a break in the routine is sometimes all we need!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails