Can you believe this:
I have never had a Cinnabon.
Never ever.
I remember way back in colleg,
walking through the mall with my sister,
and confessing this fact.
Today, all that changed.
I was at the mall,
strolling along and staying safe from the rainshower outside,
and I saw the sign.
Thinking, "now is as good a time as any,"
I stepped up to the register.
Conclusion?
Highly disappointing.
Especially for $4.00!
My hometown bakery totally tops Cinnabon any day!
Frosting, cinnamon/seasoning,
gooeyness, everything.
Lesson: expensive doesn't always mean tastier!
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I've never had Cinnabon either ... I ate too many cinnamin rolls as a kid and don't really care for a lot of those types of things anymore ..
ReplyDeleteThat happend to me with peanut butter cookies. They used to be my favorite and I'd bake them all the time in junior high and high school. Then, one time, I ate way too many of them and rarely eat them now.
ReplyDeletehmmn that's too bad - I love them :)
ReplyDelete