Day 56
Goal:
Get my car brakes fixed.
Claim?
Turned into having guts.
For what?
To look out for myself at the car mechanic.
We young, single women are quite skeptical when bringing our cars in.
How can we not be?
The mechanics know we don't have a clue!
Sidenote:
I've been learning a lot, ladies:
about breaks, timing belts...
even how to change a headlight bulb.
"Teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime..."
Today I was being overcharged.
It was difficult, but I did it.
I confronted them on it.
They lowered the price.
Thank you, Jesus!
Lesson: get educated!
Day 57
Again, guts.
Developing new curriculum fo rmy 8th graders.
Knew the other music teacher had done a similar project.
Found the guts to ask her about it...
what she used...
Hoping for some help.
She generously offered to give a copy of the songs she used.
Save me about 2 hours of writing out songs myself!
Whew! I got to go home on time, again.
Lesson: step it up--speak up!
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good job with the mechanic! We have a family mechanic, so I've never had to learn, but I admire your perserverance.
ReplyDelete