Pain.
I am learning this:
there is a separation between the mind & heart.
Yes, there is also a connection, but,
there is a separation that can be made.
You know that pain that comes with heartache?
Well, it's quite a battle, but,
through the Holy Spirit,
I'm finding that my mind can constantly turn to Jesus,
(and not get discouraged and depressed)
even if I'm carrying around a hurting heart.
A difficulty in one does not have to bring down the other.
Lord, bring healing and peace in both!
Claim: get out of my problems,
find the strength to call a distant friend,
and catch up on their life.
Found out:
She's going through heartache too.
Now I have a road trip planned to visit her next weekend!
Lesson: think about someone else and you realize life is bigger
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Lord will heal your heart in time. I pray he brings lots of kind words to heal your wounds.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the kind words and prayers Bethany! My life is getting shaken and flipped upside down. Praise God! Trials sure ain't easy, but lets rejoice in them and take the Lords character building with a smile!
ReplyDeleteGod has put you on my heart at random times for prayer. If you are ever broken and need a brother to vent to, hit me up! Don't feel shy!
-John
Thanks, John. I've been under major spiritual attack the last two weeks. I feel like I'm fighting a huge battle! Today was the first day of relief. Lord have mercy!!
ReplyDelete