"Leave your foolish ways behind, and begin to live;
learn how to be wise." Proverbs 9:6 (NLT)

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Day 71 & 72 Exhaustion

Day 71
Time has been flying by.
I'm still claiming,
but filling you in is becoming more of a challenge.
Please don't be insulted--
my upcoming blogs are going to be,
yes,
a short summary.
So much to tell you!
What about you?
Are you taking time to truly live??

Claim: Prioritize the chicas.
Was exhausted,
wanted to back out of girls' Bible study.
But I didn't.
And I'm glad.
It was the R & R I needed.

Lesson: don't ditch your girl friends

Day 72
My heart needed space,
time to heal.
And I'd been so busy,
and constantly on the go,
that I could feel my body slowing down.
I'd be sick from an exhausted immune system if I wasn't careful.
Claim?
Stay home from our co-ed small group,
and not feel GUILTY about it.
It was exactly what I needed.

Lesson: take time to SLOW down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails