Day77
Our group was to play Wallyball tonight.
Have you ever played it?
It's crazy fun!
Like volleyball,
but you can play it off the walls!
My heart was afraid to go.
To see him.
But I did.
And God was good.
It was a challenge to guard my heart,
but He did.
And I survived. ;)
Lesson: He will never leave you nor forsake you!
Day 78
Tried out Mario Tricocci for a haircut.
Wasn't in the mood to chat,
which is rare for me.
But then the young stylist tried to make conversation.
After a few short responses,
I knew I had to make a choice.
I chose the right one.
God helped me with boldness.
I talked about the Lord,
my present heartache,
our girls' group on Tuesday nights.
And then she opened up.
A string of bad/abusive relationships.
Insecurities.
Knowing she clings to guys for happiness.
Church?
She brought it up.
Where did I go?
Baptism in water?
The Lord was in it.
He was so present,
and I left so thankful that He helped me open my mouth,
get out of my life,
and serve a heart in need.
Lesson: be willing to be used by God
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's wonderful!!!
ReplyDeleteIsn't the Lord so good?! I haven't witnessed to anyone in a really long time. Sometimes it's difficult for me to have the guts to just do that. Why is that? Why am I not more outspoken for Jesus? So many people are outspoken about getting drunk, partying, etc. I want to be a light for the Lord in this dark world!!
ReplyDelete