Day 87
Time for some R and R!
Usually I teach lessons this day after school.
Private music lessons.
Today I needed to do NOTHING.
Ever have one of those days?
Or, those weeks?
I cancelled,
and spent a wonderful,
relaxing,
peaceful evening escaping...
into the the world of "Redeeming Love"
while cuddling in my comforter on the couch,
enjoying the candle-lit glow.
Just what I needed!
Lesson: candles and a good book make a great "vacation" from life!
Day 88
I couldn't escape the world of "Redeeming Love"
(you HAVE to read this book!),
or the relaxation and peace it brought.
Friday.
I decided to stay in
(without feeling like I was missing out),
and relax without turning on the TV.
To just veg on the couch eating McDonald's (guilt-free),
and enter the pages of my novel.
To enjoy the peace of a weekend night in,
and the freedom singleness brings of lounging around...
doing nothing....
in the midst of a messy apartment...
just for one night.
It was great!
Lesson: enjoy the freedom in my schedule that singleness brings!
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment