Day 85
Tomorrow we don't have school--
a nice way to break up the week!
So, today I was trying hard to get things done.
I stayed after school grading,
organizing,
getting plans ready for Wednesday.
Finally, I decided:
"I'm DONE."
I had papers to grade,
piles of paperwork to process,
but...
I couldn't stay any longer.
No, I wouldn't stay any longer.
I think I left around 4:15pm, which isn't bad!
It felt good to have things in order,
and to "cut myself off" so to speak.
Lesson: work is just work--it will still be there tomorrow!
Day 86
Day off!
FABULOUS!
I did errands, cleaned,
organized my desk...
it was a GREAT day.
Claim?
Take advantage of bargain shopping.
Here's the scoop:
Went to Hobby Lobby for one thing,
(yes , ONE thing)
came home with bags full!
Of?
Christmas ornaments!
EVERYTHING "Christmas" was 50% off.
This wasn't something I did on a whim--
I've been planning on buying some decorations this year.
I just so happend to enter the store on a HUGE SALE day.
50% off!!!
Oh happy day! :)
Lesson: watch for those bargains--it will pay off in the end
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment