"Leave your foolish ways behind, and begin to live;
learn how to be wise." Proverbs 9:6 (NLT)

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Day 106 Banished

2nd sick day.
In bed until two!
On the couch watching movies...
all afternoon.

By 5pm or 6pm I was getting antsy.
Energy was coming back.
A definite breath through!
Time to tackle that stack...

of paperwork
piled high above thae last box.
Yes, I moved in June and still havent unpacked that BOX.

What an accomplishment!
All major piles vanished!
Big box sifted through,
contents to storage... banished.

Lesson: it doesn't always take as you long as you'd think.

2 comments:

  1. Really stinks to be sick. Your someone who has so much energy, must have been tough for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do start getting antsy after not doing anything for awhile. Maybe part of it is just because I feel like I SHOULD be doing something. When I'm home (at my parents' house) over the holidays I never have trouble relaxing because I'm not at my house where I have cleaning to do and errands to run. Let me just say--it is SO nice to have nothing to do!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails