"Leave your foolish ways behind, and begin to live;
learn how to be wise." Proverbs 9:6 (NLT)

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Day 120 Hardly fine dining


Today's claim was simple,
but made me feel great.
I came home from work,
tired and exhausted.
My first tendency was get fast food.
McDonald's drive through always works great for nights like these!
But then I thought about it.
It's horrible for my body!
Once in a while is okay,
but I've been eathing so much junk lately.
Anyone else?
Especially with the holidays here.

So I put for the effort and made supper.
I didn't technically cook,
but I saved money and ate healthy:
tuna sandwich, baked beans, and apple sauce.
I felt so much better than I do after those grease-covered fries!

Lesson: a dinner in can be simple and still do the trick

1 comment:

  1. I've been relying way to much on fast food lately. When I don't feel like making something at my grandfather's place, it seems like such an easy resort. I bought some food recently, but it all disappeared from the fridge before I could blink (thank to my dear sister).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails