I get excited about worshipping with a huge group of people,
hearing stories of what God is doing in others' lives,
and getting sharpened and encouraged in the Word.
Saturday night, I came home late and exhausted.
Exhausted from a whole week of being up late
(during Christmas break). A small cough was coming on,
and I did NOT want to go back to school with a cold!
So, I claimed the morning just for me and the Lord. And sleep.(during Christmas break). A small cough was coming on,
and I did NOT want to go back to school with a cold!
I slept until 11:30am (crazy!!) and then got on my knees before the Lord. How He sees our tears and hears our cries!
My burdens of my current situation with this guy I like were lifted.
Jesus just took it and in its place gave me happiness and peace.
Why don't I come to Him sooner?
Why don't I come to Him more?
He is the LIFE giver.
When I am drained, weary, and feel I can't go on,
as soon as I turn to Him, He picks me up and does it for me.
Thank you, Jesus!
I need you so!
Lesson: sometimes, time alone with God is more beneficial

I wondered about that guy 'friend' that called you to BWW. Was he the friend you brought to the Lord?
ReplyDelete(Mom gave me great advice once that if someone is on your heart a lot, pray for them. Now I think it's just hormones : ) but it was a very good reminder and I have seen prayers answered and some wonderful Christian warriors out there as a result - even if they aren't 'mine.') - Melissa