Why is loneliness hovering near lately?
I actually claimed a few different moments throughout my day...
It's encouraging to find that my habit is to do this more.
For instance, Saturday is usually my casual day--
my favorite jeans, a hoody, and tennies.
After a week in dress/professional clothes,
nothing feels more like a weekend than this!
But today I had a work party. The casual mindset was there,making me feel like staying home and just relaxing.
So I made myself pick out a super cute fashionable outfit and it worked!I was soon energized and excited about the party!
Also, later that night I was hanging out with my sister and her husband...
We were lazing around and grubby clothes and doing nothing special.
Saturday only comes once a week!
So, we finally decided to get out of our grubs and go to Luigi's Piano Bar.
It was a full house and a fabulous band!
We ordered pizza and drinks,
and enjoyed singing along to the songs with the lively crowd.
Lesson: it may sound like work but once you're there you'll be glad!


Sometimes doing something out of your normal routine can really make your day. It took just a little bit of effort to make your day better =D
ReplyDeleteSometimes I wish I am more spontaneous my life only revolve around my studies and exam. yay T_T
Very true! When things get mundane, my energy and perspective gets drained really quickly. Oh to seize each moment, each day! Although I remember those days of studying and exams--I felt like I never had time for anything else!
ReplyDeleteAnd don't forget about seasonal depression. I used to suffer from it pretty badly - now it seems to be mild to non-existent (although knowing about it went a long way in conquering it). Sometimes a girl just needs some sunshine! - Melissa
ReplyDeleteIsn't it amazing what a sunny day will do for the soul?! Sprintime--come quickly!
ReplyDelete