"Leave your foolish ways behind, and begin to live;
learn how to be wise." Proverbs 9:6 (NLT)

Friday, January 22, 2010

Hello World


One whole week.
That's how long it has been since I've posted on this blog.
I almost feel guilty.
Shouldn't I be finding time to fill you in?!
Yes.  But then again, I haven't been blogging because I've been too busy living!  ...Isn't that why I started this blog in the first place?



With that said, I'm just stopping in to say Don't give up on me!
I will be back tomorrow to tell you all about the past week of claims.
As for now, I have 30 minutes to "get cute" before going to a piano bar with some girl friends.  I know I need to type away about my life, but right now, I just want to go live it!

Check in tomorrow--I will have many stories for you!

Lesson:  stay in the real world

2 comments:

  1. I tend to blog once a week about my week. The downside is remembering what happened and/or not making it sound like a recitation of "this is what I did the end." Looking forward to your claims! - Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes--I've tried to find a way to join your blog or follow it somehow so that I can leave comments (as it's so encouraging when you leave little thoughts for me!). Have you considered adding Google Friend Connect so people could join yours and add their thoughts??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails